Sabre
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.
Sabre

A NEW HERO IS BORN

IndeksGallerySzukajLatest imagesRejestracjaZaloguj

MCZall

Go down 
AutorWiadomość
ZeroX4
Admin
Admin
ZeroX4

Male
Liczba postów : 214
Registration date : 20/04/2007

MCZall Empty
PisanieTemat: MCZall   MCZall Icon_minitimeNie Sty 09, 2011 9:14 am

http://forums.mclawl.tk/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=903

So you want to add some pretty text and make your server 'fly'? You've come to the right place then.

To use a color simply put a '%' sign OR an '&' symbol (only if you are not in-game) in front of any of the following codes followed by the text you wish to colorify:

0 = BLACK, TRUST ME (it says black, trust me)
f = WHITE

6 = GOLD
7 = SILVER
8 = GRAY

4 = MAROON
d = PINK
c = RED
e = YELLOW
a = LIME
2 = GREEN
b = AQUA
3 = TEAL
9 = BLUE
1 = NAVY
5 = PURPLE

Open chat and say "%dHello World". Go ahead. I can wait. In fact, I'm going to go get a cup of coffee.

Okay, I'm back.

Isn't it amazing? You just got MCLawl to say "Hello World". This is the first essential step in becoming a programmer.

All nerdiness aside, notice that there is not a space after the color code. This is important unless you want the formatting of your message to look like the result of a cow with a bad case of hemorrhoids.

If you want to use color in your MOTD (for either the main map or an individual one), the same codes apply, but you will need to change them manually (out of the server, while it is closed) and be sure to use the '&' symbol as opposed to the '%' sign.

This is just my percent two. Get it? Because it's my two cents and cents are of a hundred and 'of a hundred' means percent and %2 is green? I so crever. I bercom comediern. You raff rong time.
Powrót do góry Go down
https://sabre.forumpolish.com

MCZall
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1

Permissions in this forum:Nie możesz odpowiadać w tematach
Sabre :: Poza Forum :: Różne Strony WWW-
Skocz do: